- We have been developing access to fair insurance for people with convictions since 2000. Since then we have worked hard to make it easier for you to get genuine cover at a fair price.
- Unlock is an independent charity, and so we do not provide insurance directly. We are not FCA regulated and so we’re not able to provide specific insurance advice.
- The list provides details of a number of insurance brokers that provide specialist insurance to people with convictions
- The list sits alongside guidance on insurance and convictions and a list of motor insurers for those with non-motoring convictions.
Advice on using the list
All of the companies on the list have confirmed to Unlock that they:
- Do not require individuals to disclose spent criminal record information (in line with the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974)
- Are able to offer individuals, on request, written confirmation of the information they have disclosed regarding criminal conviction