Today, we’ve published a dedicated information series focused on disclosing to employers.
Each part of the series is designed to be brief and simple, summarising the key issues and providing links to more information on the Hub.
They’re all available to download as PDF documents, and they’re listed below. Links are also available on the new BETA ‘Disclosing to employers‘ home-page and on relevant information pages of the Hub.
- Finding out about your criminal record [PDF]
- Types of criminal record checks [PDF]
- What will be disclosed on a basic check? [PDF]
- What will be disclosed on a standard or enhanced check? [PDF]
- What will be filtered by the DBS? [PDF]
- Challenging an ineligible check [PDF]
- Legally, need to disclose? [PDF]
- To disclose or not to disclose [PDF]
- When and how to disclose [PDF]