What does an active forum contributor do?
The role of an active forum contributor is to:
- Maintain a regular presence on theForum
- Provide advice and support to posters who are looking for ways of dealing with the ongoing effect of a criminal record
- Regularly post relevant news and developments
- Contribute to discussions about the problems faced by people with convictions
- Share examples of good and bad practice
What skills do active forum contributors have?
Our active forum contributors are male, female and of varying ages. They come from different backgrounds and all have had different personal experiences of the criminal justice system.
However, what they have in common is that they are:
- People with a conviction
- Knowledgeable about the impact of a criminal record
- Ready to assist others in overcoming their problems
If you think you might have what it takes to become an active contributor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org